Thread: My Z is a POS
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2017, 07:46 AM   #70 (permalink)
Z370Z011
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: PearlWhite 370z 6MT
Z370Z011 is just really niceZ370Z011 is just really niceZ370Z011 is just really niceZ370Z011 is just really niceZ370Z011 is just really nice

Well fellow friends, after much thought I think ill be keeping the Z. I know, I know, but as much as I hate it I have some strange love affair with this car. I cant say id sell it for another Z, especially when I still have 2 years and 30k miles left on the extended warranty and its not like i'm having major catastrophic engine failure. Nuisances I suppose. But theres something about all the headaches, and hardships Ive faces with this stupid thing that have cursed me to love it. Twisted, I know. Yet my 70lb pooch still doesn't fit, and as much as I love her, i'm not selling my Z to accommodate her fatass Instead I plan on buying a beater car that the dog can throw up in when she gets car sick, and I wont give two sh*** about it because its old and save me gas in the process.

Granted, I do take an interest in the new Mustang GT but theres something undeniably awesome about a 2 seater sports coupe even if it is/isn't as good. Since I wont be driving the Z as much I might focus on a more track oriented set-up for it in the near future.
Z370Z011 is offline   Reply With Quote