Thread: Airbag Question
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 10:44 AM   #5 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
The airbag isn't attached to the pillar. Just pop it off. Nothing to worry about. Unless you're just really paranoid, I wouldn't even disconnect the battery.
Or you can use a plastic trim tool to push the wire under that piece, then move the weatherstrip to get it down to the fuse box. That's how I did it. I didn't want to break any clips. Where are you going to attach the power lead on the passenger side? It would be much easier to go down the driver's side to the fuse box.