View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 01:19 PM   #22 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

All I know is they need to bring back the fun stuff at the auto show again... I remember the new york naias having michael keatons batmobile and the back to the future car and stuff.I wanna see christian bales batmobile and other hot movie cars.
Another year I remember jeep rigging up dirt inclines 75 degrees steep and they made there wrangler and cherokee jeeps drive up them. Plus they made a small dirt track of boulders and dirt, then drove there vehicles on them to show how capable there 4wd systems are. That was impressive.
What was best at last years dallas auto show was this guy that had every generation Z and a GT-R. That display made me cream my pants...lol gotta check my sd card for those pics other than that, nothing outrageously creative in auto shows lately.
C/S
The last couple years nissan been saying they won't be doing any auto shows. But then I see them in the dallas auto show. Go figure.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote