View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 07:01 AM   #8 (permalink)
God-Speed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Prototype
God-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Austin is pretty sparse with active Z owners on this forum. The best club I found was Capital Z Club of Texas. They meet regularly and span all ages and Z models. I've done a few cruises with them, and they really like working on their Datsun Z's. It is mostly older people though.

If you're looking for a younger crowd (but also dumber), there is an Infiniti G group as well. I can't remember their name exactly - I just remember it was not my cup of tea.

Also, on the second Sunday of each month there is the Cars and Coffee at the Oasis on Lake Travis. A few years ago several 370Z owners would attend this, but lately not so much. Hopefully this will change.
God-Speed is offline   Reply With Quote