View Single Post
Old 05-17-2017, 04:10 PM   #36 (permalink)
khern11
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370z 6mt
khern11 has a reputation beyond reputekhern11 has a reputation beyond reputekhern11 has a reputation beyond reputekhern11 has a reputation beyond reputekhern11 has a reputation beyond reputekhern11 has a reputation beyond reputekhern11 has a reputation beyond reputekhern11 has a reputation beyond reputekhern11 has a reputation beyond reputekhern11 has a reputation beyond reputekhern11 has a reputation beyond repute

Went to the dealer today, not a great experience, seems like the more customers a dealer has the less they feel that they need to take care of previous customers. So bottom line is that I spoke to a service rep, he acknowledged the problem but said that they couldn't do anything about it. I asked him if he can file a complaint with Nissan and he said that I needed to call.

If a dealer doesn't want to help you, call Nissan corporate at (800) 647-7261 and file a compliant! Select the extension for recalls and service bulletins. Speak with a representative, file a complaint and get a case number.

There is more of a chance this issue will get resolved if more people speak up. If you see the slightest sticky spot or imperfection on your dash, chances are it will get much worse.

I'm waiting for a call from the regional service rep tomorrow. Will update
khern11 is offline   Reply With Quote