View Single Post
Old 05-17-2017, 07:53 AM   #3537 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6spd View Post
I have a comparison. At work, when discussing changing a process/method my company had been using for a while, I had to say to them (respectfully of course), "While I appreciate the sentiment, that idea is no longer profitable."

Emotion aside and looking purely at profit and portfolio, if it doesn't make money or have a future making money, divest from it.

While I/we may not like it, this is probably what they really want to say to us about the Z.
I get the logic.... but one.... it's a parts bin car. The ONLY thing costing them any real money is the sheetmetal and ECU.

Lastly... Where are their balls.

Look at the auto industry like a boxing ring. Nissan would be a boxer that would enter the ring with hippie clothes and a guitar singing kumbaya instead of boxing gloves and a mouth piece saying Dead meat. Smh... fxckin pu$$ies have NO PRIDE.

Some things are about heritage. They need to take a lesson from GM and Ford. Who both say their corvette and Mustang will ALWAYS exist.