View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 03:58 PM   #1747 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wideglideleon View Post
Wanting to upgrade to the tial BOV, where are people sourcing them and the parts to work with TopgunZ Kit?
Items needed:
Tial QRJ - $216
Tial 50mm Q/QR V-Band Adapter - $9
Tial V-Band Clamp (make sure you get the right one) - $35
Tial 1.5" Exhaust side hose fitting - $10
2.5" Pipe section with Tial Flange welded in - $20

If you have the older version of the L pipe (2.5") then you will need two 2.5" silicone couplers and also two more T-bolt clamps. $25

Might also want to get those silicone connectors in the "hump" style as the 45* coupler off the sc to that L pipe didnt fit as good as the new design with the 60* and 2.75" L pipe.

For others looking at getting the kit, I really only sell the kits with the Tial BPV option now for $275 more where it costs about $40 more down the road to upgrade. (which I dont think I will offer)