View Single Post
Old 05-15-2017, 08:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
RyanWest
Track Member

Drives: 2009 Nissan
RyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond repute
Default Another Sticky Dash Issue

Ok so I have been doing some serious research on why a little section on my dash has turned to a rubbery sticky mess. It is right above the center console.

I literally take amazing care of my car!

After searching google and finding out that Nissan has had issues with the Altimas becoming sticky, a class action lawsuit was granted here in Florida for the 2008-2009 Nissan Altima models. This suite was approved in Miami on Jan 15, 2017.

Now I'm pretty sure the plastic material used in this model is the same as ours??? anyone?

My car is kept in a garage but I notice when I have driven the car and left out side the dash starts to turn to a high gloss and sticky. My Z is not a DD.

Where the door plastic meets the dash, there is a line crack.

This is going to bother me for the rest of my life!
RyanWest is offline   Reply With Quote