View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 12:09 PM   #2753 (permalink)
abakja1
Enthusiast Member

Drives: STI, MDX, Titan
abakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond repute

hey guys,..
need some info as Im not sure if FI is open today due to holiday...

I was going to do my HF cat install today, but need a parts list as I had mine in storage a few months since I didnt have a free weekend in a while. I installed my catback months ago and decided to do this today...

what parts should come in the box or that I need to install the HF Cats as I definitely dont have new Triangle shaped gaskets like another vendor have in their kits. Seems like you would need them if the HF cats have larger piping (?), b so that the oem gaskets be smaller than the FI HF diameter hole? Also, would you need 3 new nuts and bolts or is there a stud remaining on the header as that is what it looks like in the YouTube vid for Berks,... Lastly, how difficult is it to get the nut and bolt on to tighten that you need to access thru the hood and long extensions, or is this where the stud remains?

Sorry for long post, but just being prepared to make install easier for me..

Someone should start a DIY thread for FI and I will try to make a video,...the Berks one is helpful, but doesnt apply to the FI since there are no detailed instructions...