View Single Post
Old 05-15-2017, 06:38 AM   #33 (permalink)
mattross1313
Base Member

Drives: 2017 Nismo
mattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatz View Post
Looking good, what was your way of taking off the little fender arches? Got idea's from others but any other helpful tips wouldn't hurt.
Hey bud, sorry only just saw your post! As luck would have it I wrote out a quick guide for a guy on another forum. quick copy and paste:

For each wheel:
  • Remove the 3 screws/poppers from the larger trim in the wheel arch (keep these handy to reinstall once finished)
  • Drill out the 2 rivets holding the smaller arch to the bumper. I think I used about a 3-4mm drill bit to remove the head of the rivet
  • Gently pry the trim away from the bumper (it's stuck on good!!)
  • Next pry away the trim from the wing (also stuck on well)
  • Then spend a lot of time cleaning off all the glue and gunk that gets left behind
  • Pop the screws/poppers back into the arch
  • Sit back and marvel at the sleek clean lines of your lovely car
mattross1313 is offline   Reply With Quote