View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 11:46 AM   #38 (permalink)
ZKindaGuy
Track Member

Drives: 370Z-AT7 Tour+Sport
ZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick View Post
in the past, i would do this until one day the thief broke in the car and stole the stereo system

i don't do this anymore. it's better to get a ding or scratch than to get your dashboard ripped out.
I parked my white 370Z way off from the restaraunt all by its self. And someone decided to lay a huge green hocker on the hood.

My white Shelby GT was parked way out by its lonesome self and some azzhole with his tar truck decided to empty out his tar hoses all over the vehicle. Some of it even got through the passenger window seal and hit the uphostring. That took me over 8 hours to get off with a neighbor's help using 3 cans of a a paint preparation surface cleaner spray.
ZKindaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote