View Single Post
Old 05-13-2017, 07:57 AM   #28 (permalink)
SINISTER
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z NISMO
SINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Nismo#91 View Post
Well it solved it for a lot of them. It doesn't take a week to replace at best 1 day with courtesy car. And guess what our lovely snychros are a pos too, search 370z grinding 2nd. I understand brand loyalty but blind loyalty is just stupid.
No way you can compare the overall package you get with the Z to a Genesis. That is stupid... I simply added another flaw (transmission) that the OP did not mention but he summarized its flaws pretty good... maybe you missed his post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
But the Genesis coupe has ECU programming that hinders it from being as good as it can be. It's Brembos have been engineered with too many cost cutting shortcuts and finally, the transmission response which is probably hindered by poor ecu tuning is subpar by comparison to the Z. Finally. It's wheelbase and weight distribution don't allow it to be a true competitor once on track. It's still a 2+2..
Plus there is no way it takes them one day to do a Trans swap...on top of that you have to get them to approve the switch, which I read sometimes they try to play it off and change fluids etc. Then when it gets worse they change it. So you have a high probability of having a car that drives like a pos for awhile until they approve the swap.

Our snycrhos as you mentioned ...do not have a thread devoted to them that has 118 pages. No way comparable to the degree of their issues...

Last edited by SINISTER; 05-13-2017 at 08:09 AM.
SINISTER is offline   Reply With Quote