View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 05:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
chubbs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 370z Auto-Grey
chubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspeasl View Post
Gang,

I see that Courtesy Nissan (CourtesyParts.com) is offering the aftermarket "Z" emblems now and they are showing the 350 and the 370 as being one in the same for the FRONT only (not the rear). That's great..................... and that answers my original question.

Thanks to you all,
Hey - wait a minute...

...as has already been said, the Z's are different. The 350z has 3 little 'blips' in the middle, but the 370z has a spiral twist. If you buy those ones from Courtesy Parts you'll be putting a 350z (blippy Z) emblem on your 370z. This may not matter to you, but it would matter to me.

Personally, I'd wait a month or two - I KNOW it's highly embarrassing to have a Nissan Burger up front, but do you really want your 370z pals to snigger behind your back because you have the 3-blip-Z?

...An alternative temporary measure would be to fit the Courtesy Parts emblem and then give it to me as soon as a proper one appears on the market.

A third alternative would be to de-badge your car and leave those spaces blank until the aftermarket parts appear - they won't be long - and you won't have the embarrassing Nissan UFO sitting on your hood/trunk.

'03 Grey >>> '06 Black >>>'10 Silver >>> '16 Grey ^
chubbs is offline   Reply With Quote