View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 03:46 PM   #60 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniceh View Post
We plan on running in to town for supplies to make dinner for our night (still deciding what it is, may depend on store supplies) and we'd be happy to pick up things for easy meals, such as burgers and hot dogs (both meat and veggie) and whatever else might be needed. I suspect we'll end up with way more food than is needed, as usual.

With respect to our night to prepare dinner, now is the time to voice dietary restrictions and preferences. I'm not locked in to tuna casserole and I want to make sure whatever we make is good for as close to all of the group as we can get.

Blades, in case you didn't know, you can request veggie burgers for the rec hall dinners on Friday and Saturday, and they're actually pretty good.
I'm planning on bringing some with me, so I'll just save myself the cost of the dinners. Thanks for the info though.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote