View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 03:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
Zay370z
Base Member

Drives: 09 370z PW M6
Zay370z is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyLight View Post
Fast intentions makes the most power, but is not what I would consider "loud". A single exhaust like the tomei + long tube headers is going to be the loudest. Followed by a single with test pipes.

I wanted a loud exhaust and got the motordyne e370 based off how loud everyone on here said it was, but honestly I was a little disappointed with the volume when I put it on. I don't think its very loud at all. Maybe that will change when I ditch the stock cats. However the tone is awesome, and at WOT in the higher rpms it really sings, but its a very... "tasteful" loudness. My 350z with nothing but a soho single was nearly twice as loud id say.

If you want a stupid loud, piss your neighbors off, way-too-loud-for-the-power-of-the-car exhaust that every high school kid you pass dreams of having, then a single with test pipes is by far the way to go. If I were to do it again I probably would go single.

I believe the zdayz exhaust competition was won last year by a tomei with long tubes. It was ridiculously loud. So loud a few of the people standing behind the car backed away. Im a fan
Exactly what I thought. Thank you for the advice but the only thing I hate is the single exhaust look.

So I think I will go non res fast intentions, non res tp, and delete the muffler. Full straight pipe.

Fp envy gave me the idea hopefully this creates enough backpressure for the engine
Zay370z is offline   Reply With Quote