View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 02:22 PM   #9787 (permalink)
Nixin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Goodbye Z!
Nixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearless_Z View Post
I had a scary experience this morning in the Z. I was driving to work at about 5 AM and it started raining. I didn't think my tires were that bad but apparently they are. I started sliding around the road a little, so I slowed way down to about 35-40 mph. Even though I slowed down, my car spun out of control. Luckily, no one was around me or in the other lane and I was able to stop before I slid too far but then my car wouldn't start because I had about 3 dots on my gas meter, so you can only guess why. But I gave it a second and it started back up and I drove about 20 mph all the way to work. Definitely getting new tires very, very soon.
Happy to read that the Z and you made it out without any damage. Now comes the fun part, bringing your heart rate down and selecting a set of great tires.