View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 10:59 AM   #11 (permalink)
BobbyLight
Base Member

Drives: 09 370z BS 6MT
BobbyLight is on a distinguished road

Fast intentions makes the most power, but is not what I would consider "loud". A single exhaust like the tomei + long tube headers is going to be the loudest. Followed by a single with test pipes.

I wanted a loud exhaust and got the motordyne e370 based off how loud everyone on here said it was, but honestly I was a little disappointed with the volume when I put it on. I don't think its very loud at all. Maybe that will change when I ditch the stock cats. However the tone is awesome, and at WOT in the higher rpms it really sings, but its a very... "tasteful" loudness. My 350z with nothing but a soho single was nearly twice as loud id say.

If you want a stupid loud, piss your neighbors off, way-too-loud-for-the-power-of-the-car exhaust that every high school kid you pass dreams of having, then a single with test pipes is by far the way to go. If I were to do it again I probably would go single.

I believe the zdayz exhaust competition was won last year by a tomei with long tubes. It was ridiculously loud. So loud a few of the people standing behind the car backed away. Im a fan

Last edited by BobbyLight; 05-12-2017 at 11:02 AM.
BobbyLight is offline   Reply With Quote