View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 09:23 AM   #57 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
blades, is there anything Julie and I can grab in knoxville before we pull in (on thursday night)
Not that I can think of now. If we find that we need supplies during the week, I'll post them up in here so you, Michael, or Dave can grab them on your way down. If you want to help with the cooking for one of the meals, feel free to grab supplies for that though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z Stig View Post
I'll be checking this on Wednesday morning before I leave Gatlinburg, so put a list here for shopping and I'll try to bring it in. I'll have a cooler, so even perishables will be fine.

How are we with citronella candles, bug spray, etc... Fire "Magic"?

See you Wed!
Not sure, I wasn't planning on bringing any myself. I think the tiki torches we used last year worked pretty well, so we may grab those on the way down. I think someone mentioned the fire witchcraft was available at the general store. If you have some though, we'll definitely make use of it. Steve still needs to be initiated into the witchcraft.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote