View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 07:23 AM   #56 (permalink)
turtle64b
Track Member

Drives: '11 SC Blue 7AT
turtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond repute
Default Retest Round 2!!

Turns out when you unsuccessfully try to start the car a couple times, it doesn't want to try anymore. I let it sit overnight and came back to it this morning. I've posted the resultant videos of the engine bay cold idle, dash cold and warm idle, SC noise, and the current exhaust note at idle.

Fuel pressure set to 50-52 psi as recommended. I thought the purpose of hooking the vacuum line to the regulator was to give you more pressure at boost to accommodate the increased air pressure.

Vacuum is lower than it was the first time I started it up (-18/19 vice -22/23 the first time), so I'll start looking for leaks.

Question: Do you guys think that the canned Stillen tune will be sufficient to make the car driveable?

I want to take it around the block just to see if it drives OK, but being this is my first boosted car and I did it myself, I want to yield to the wisdom of others. I have a cable with the UpRev Osiris standard license that came with the kit, but the UpRev website states that the standard license does not support boosted applications...

Again, I appreciate all the help!!!

The videos are at the end of the album, so you can skip past the build pictures to the end.
https://goo.gl/photos/6wexurgWYzweWzYw7
turtle64b is offline   Reply With Quote