Thread: sway bars
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2017, 02:39 PM   #35 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Man...that's a hard question. Depends if you just DD, or track, or do both and how much of each. You willingness to withstand a stiff set-up on the street if set-up for the track. And just the opposite for the track. If you run aero on the track. It's going to be stiffer. In the rear. You got the stock location, The SPL arms, and true coil-overs to think about. Best bet would be to start a thread and ask the question. You will get a bunch of different opinions.
No problem bro! I know its hard to tell! My car was my dd before but not any more thanks to GOD because the streets here are getting worst every day Now the Z are going to be 70% track and 30% back road driving
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote