View Single Post
Old 05-11-2017, 08:36 AM   #4777 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliriousClam View Post
Yep. NJ sucks donkey balls. I looked into a polymer 80 but nope not legal. Once you drill the holes necessary to complete the gun, NJ considers you a manufacturer and can't be a gun manufacturer in NJ. Still waiting on my permit. I'm hearing end of May now.
Wow... since an 80% has no serial number, how in the world would they know if you have it? Buy the lower out of state, and build the gun. Uppers are not serialized, unless NJ has some effed up law that says you have to get permission to buy an upper, then the same applies, buy it out of state. It wouldn't surprise me if NJ X-rays all packages looking for gun parts...

Dude.... you seriously need to move out of that state, especially if you want to build a collection of toys. You've been waiting on permission for how long?..... 8 months?