View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 11:00 AM   #9 (permalink)
ddvette9
Track Member

Drives: 2013 Scion FRS
ddvette9 is on a distinguished road

Jacksonville is nice. got a good parking spot for my car at my apartment and at my school we park in a 5 story garage thats never full so I always get good corner spots, so I am happy about that. Unfortunately, cleaning my car multiple times a week is tough, I dont have a house with a nice drive way and a garage like I did in Tampa, but thats why I got silver, just gotta hit the paint and wheels with quick detailer and a wash every once in a while and I am ready to rock and roll. Travis bro I am so jealous all the cool things you are going to be able to do over the next couple months personalizing your car. Im dying to do something to mine, anything lol, but im headed towards 6 figure debt with school so I gotta make good decisions, LOL. However, thsta not to say I might not make a few moves. LED lights are easy, and some sort of new intake set up is easy, along with maybe HFC, but new wheels and a full exhaust are gonna be tough. You guys gotta keep me posted with pictures and updates up here, I get sad Im not involved in the community anymore so keep me posted. Hope all you guys had a nice New Year
ddvette9 is offline   Reply With Quote