View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 01:07 PM   #56 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlWakRa View Post
Yeah I still have them, I posted a sale thread which didn't go well as it is an overpriced part and the one I have is authentic

It is designed to get air directly to oem boxes, I was planning for short rams and they would be very useful, but now I am not sure if they will give the CAI more air.

This is how they look, and they are very very light (small part and dry carbon)

( Click to show/hide )

During summer I will check it again and will try to give the Z a body refresh, either a full bodykit or addon parts. So, I will see where the air will go and how I can make them provide more air to the intakes.
those ducts are expensive bro! but they look great and are the real deal. Im going to buy some replica air ducts in carbon fiber to make that mod I think that the Stillen Gen 3 intakes needs to receive more cool air
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote