View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 09:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
shadow85
Track Member

Drives: 15' 370Z A/T AMM TT
shadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBatt View Post
I'm buying a new lead pipe section with the cats already installed. They will be shipping me the TPs and new lead pipe for me to install.

If they have not started on your system yet, give them a call and let them know what you need. FI is one of the friendliest companies I have ever worked with.
They have definitly started my exhaust, it has been already 12 weeks since my order. Infact I just spoke to my supplier, and they said my exhaust will be finished by late May early June. I may still have time to ask FI to have the Milspec cats installed. Tempted to give them a buzz and ask to modify my order to include the cats.

I think I will need them because I will need to pass emission testings here. I don't think the CAT delete downpipes from AAM TT kit would pass the emissions testing here.
shadow85 is offline   Reply With Quote