View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 06:57 PM   #1796 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

SO I ended up using another nut and bolt on the last pop clip on the left side headlight housing to better align it closer to the hood. I can't find a place to shift the top of the housing closer though... At least it ALMOST looks uniform now.

As for the right side of the bumper sagging next to the right headlight. I can't figure out what else to do. Nothing will align with it properly. All clips and screws are properly in place. It's way less noticeable than yesterday, but I'll still think about it. I'm happy for now at least. Way more successful day compared to yesterday.