View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 09:19 AM   #51 (permalink)
BC416
Track Member

Drives: 2012 KAD 6MT
BC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicerX View Post
I wanted to heavily criticize this car for the hell of it once it actually started knocking on the doors of shipping containers headed for the US... but I can't.

This thing is a pretty solid performer, and all indicators point to it being priced right in line with its pool of competition. The Focus RS may be AWD, but is it running close to 2009 GT-R lap times on the nurburgring?

The STI is getting more expensive for this year - starting at close to $37k. Focus RS is $38k. All you guys talking about "it's a Civic" turn around and point to Golfs, Imprezas, and Focuses in the same breath and it's funny.

Would be a badass daily driver for the performance-minded driver all day. I'm not buying one, but this car will be sold in droves to Honda boys as it's the first legitimate Honda tuner car since the RSX Type S of the early 2000s. This will drive the competition in the market in a fantastic way and I'm not upset or insecure about this.

Rock on, Honda. Maybe the potential success of this car will make Nissan build a legitimate hot hatch kind of car instead of this weak sauce Sentra Nismo sticker pack bullsh!t.

IDGAF what wheels the thing is driving, it's putting up impressive numbers and it's about time Honda stepped into the world of boosted 4-cylinders.

Last edited by BC416; 05-09-2017 at 09:27 AM.
BC416 is offline   Reply With Quote