Thread: J2 Engineering
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 09:05 AM   #3 (permalink)
HEK
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '13 Z Tour Sports 6m
HEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
There are tons of threads on eBay-quality exhausts. They're all about the same.

For some, the eBay price point is just right. For others, not so much. Personally, I stay away from eBay when it comes to shopping for my car. I prefer to support the vendors in the community that have proven they value the customer more than the sale (ZSpeed, Fast Intentions, Z1 for the most part).

But it's your car, so do what you want. I would think you could get short tails cheaper than that on eBay.
Well i spent most of the day yesterday listening to sound bites and reading on the sponsors here and the price varies from vendor to vendor but at the end of the day is just 2 pipes and with a flange and tips. years ago I did a local muffler shop and it cost me almost 500 less than a very similar Honda version which a friend of mine recommended, same sound, look and he payed more because it was aluminum vs mine which was regular piping, funny thing is a few years later while working on his car the brackets were steel and were rusty almost brittle..thanks for the reply JARblue
..oh one more thing...how is the torque at low end as the Z suffers from that out of the box..

Last edited by HEK; 05-09-2017 at 12:22 PM.
HEK is offline   Reply With Quote