Thread: sway bars
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 08:20 PM   #16 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=wildolympic;3650616][QUOTE=Hotrodz;3650605]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildolympic View Post
I had mine done by a local shop. I believe there is diy on it and there are plenty of folks on here that can hepl you with questions. The big question is if want clutch typ diff or helical like Quaife or Wavetrac.

As for the sway bar get Hotchkis and be done. I had an Eibach that was nice but the Hotchkis is better. Our cars design to under steer so the big the bar the better. I run a square set up on the track and its perfect and if I run on oem 19s I still get understeer when trackin

Thanks for the great info, did you or anyone else change out there end links at the same time?
I had my car corner balanced so it was a must. If you are on stock suspension I see no need in them. Me, most of the SPL catalog installed too I just need a few more pieces. LOL
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote