View Single Post
Old 05-06-2017, 03:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jinxx
Track Member

Drives: 2017 nismo 370z
Jinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Water/meth injection info

I have been searching for info on water meth injection and it seems to be limited..everyone is running E85 now which isn't really a option for me on availability so I have been toying with the idea of water/meth. I did read some info about all cylinders not getting even spray and cracking pistons ...most of those seemed to be evo and wrx type cars ...couldn't find that situation for other type of cars. But with that in mind is it a common problem with all cars is it a installation issue on location of spray nozzles....would you spray two nozzles one in each intake ..or one nozzle in the upper plenum ...how are other running it ? Any info would be helpful
Jinxx is offline   Reply With Quote