View Single Post
Old 05-05-2017, 08:02 PM   #1726 (permalink)
StillenZ84
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370Z 7AT S/C
StillenZ84 has a reputation beyond reputeStillenZ84 has a reputation beyond reputeStillenZ84 has a reputation beyond reputeStillenZ84 has a reputation beyond reputeStillenZ84 has a reputation beyond reputeStillenZ84 has a reputation beyond reputeStillenZ84 has a reputation beyond reputeStillenZ84 has a reputation beyond reputeStillenZ84 has a reputation beyond reputeStillenZ84 has a reputation beyond reputeStillenZ84 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah taking the filter off obviously allows more dust and debris into the motor and shouldn't be done if you daily drive your Z, unless you like to party I guess. I for example will have a "race tune" as one map tuned with the filter off and will also have a map for daily driving where its tuned with the filter on. Just be careful trying something that the stock block might not be able to handle. I figured that out a few months back. Should get me car back next weekend and for sure shooting for huge numbers.
AtA SC|9 lb pulley|2.85" SC|3.47" Jack|E85|CJM S1-SE|ID1000s|Walboro 485|Zeitronix FF|Stillen CBE|AP Racing|Level 10|F.I. Flex plate|Nismo-S tune|EcuTek RaceRom|Sebz|Speed density|Haltech|3GsCustoms Dual pod a-pillar|Carbon Signal GTR gauges|Fujimura|Built| CP Pistons/Carrillo rods|PortPolishHeads/intakes|928motorsports IG: evanosteenz34
StillenZ84 is offline   Reply With Quote