View Single Post
Old 05-05-2017, 04:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zup2sky View Post
Little late to introduction- but picked up 2013 White Sport Touring 370z in Canada, BC. Previously had 2014 Black Sport Touring Coupe

Awesome ride and enjoying every moment especially with the top down.

Few Questions:

A) With automatic headlight on, my 2014 would turn off the headlight with ignition off and door closed after I get out. With the roadster, the headlight takes a minute to turn off after door is closed. Anyone knows how a way to have it set-up as the 2014? (Or is this a new change to 2014 model?)
my 2011 roadster does the same thing.

B) I have ipod connected via usb and noticed the music do not pause while on a call via bluetooth. After hanging up, I noticed the music does not resume where I left off; rather few tracks ahead.
don't have NAVI thus I can't tell..

C) Anyway to have the roadster top open with a remote?
nope, unless you install the aftermarket Smart-top module

Looking forward to your response!

Welcome to the roadster world.
alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote