View Single Post
Old 05-05-2017, 11:13 AM   #7 (permalink)
Nixin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Goodbye Z!
Nixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
It's really hard to damage paint with a DA polisher. It's also really hard to get a good polish by hand. The final product is much better with the power tools.
Common sense is not common and nothing is fool proof! Damn I've even seen folks choke drinking water! There is always a chance, albeit small, of an inexperienced detailer with a DA polisher wrecking clear coat or paint. If it is that simple and the OP wants to take a chance on their Z, especially an inexperienced weekend detailer, then I say dig in and shine her up. Just please do not start a new thread with the title being;
"Help! I screwed up my paint, what do I do now?"
IMHO, sometimes it is better to be a bit cautious and of course gain experience while polishing a s#!t box.
Nixin is offline   Reply With Quote