View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 12:52 AM   #157 (permalink)
Ruff
Base Member

Drives: 06 350Z Silver M6
Ruff is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ruff

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgrmstr View Post
If I don't go with a local co-driver, might be able to work something out with you for an event or two...

No shocks lined up yet...no news from Koni, so looking at trying to get some AST units....$$$$$ though, but a strong possibility. That's one of the reasons I'm trying to source some stock struts to borrow for measurements, otherwise I have to put my car up on stands, pull the struts and ship to TX...

Jeff MacRae
Yeah, you spoke with Dennis H (who I'm co-driving with) on the phone a couple months ago when he was planning on getting a 370. I hear ya about the AST's, but they really sound like they'll be the best bet if you can get them to build them. I hope you can figure something out soon, maybe start watching for a Z that wrecked on one side, and get one good front and rear shock? Or I guess watch the forums for a set, buy em, measure them, and the re-sell. Pain the ***, but possibly worth it in the long run.

I'm going through an employment change, un-employed to start 2010, so we'll talk as the year progresses for a possible co-drive down the line. Thanks!
SCCA Solo STR #193 - MX-5
SCCA Solo BS #42 - Solstice GXP - Sold
2006 Silverstone 350Z -Retired from autox.
Ruff is offline   Reply With Quote