Thread: Launch control
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2017, 08:52 PM   #36 (permalink)
Fuzzzy
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z 7AT MR
Fuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tick64 View Post
Google searching "OP" would have given you the answer. But honestly, you can't let negative comments get to you on here. There are thousands of people that use this forum. Some are helpful, some are dicks, and some are helpful dicks
I'm a ****--a lazy **** to be precise.

Being a lazy ****, I'd like to point out that OP could have typed two characters into Google and found his answer. Far easier than typing out the entire question here--and less inconvenient to the person who had to answer such a simple question.

On the other hand, maybe that signifies that OP has a good work ethic and doesn't like to take easy shortcuts.

Edit: Wait. Why is my word censored when the plural form is fine in what I quoted? N/M. Rhetorical question. I should probably just ask Google.