View Single Post
Old 05-03-2017, 07:24 PM   #23 (permalink)
aniceh
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 GM 7AT S/T
aniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370 ZZZ View Post
Correct for me. I'll be down Wed afternoon from Knoxville. If anyone needs food, drink, cabin supplies, or anything else you forgot or used up already, let me know before mid-morning Wed and I'll pick it up. You guys ever think of setting up a kitty so some of us non-cookers could support a share of expenses? See you soon and safe travels!
That's very kind of you to think of, but none of us who cook are worried about people pitching in money. Everybody does their part - bringing drinks, or condiments, or paper products - and it all works out. We may yet hit you up for supplies on the way!
aniceh is offline   Reply With Quote