Thread: Launch control
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2017, 06:02 PM   #30 (permalink)
Tick64
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '11 370z Nismo MB
Tick64 has a reputation beyond reputeTick64 has a reputation beyond reputeTick64 has a reputation beyond reputeTick64 has a reputation beyond reputeTick64 has a reputation beyond reputeTick64 has a reputation beyond reputeTick64 has a reputation beyond reputeTick64 has a reputation beyond reputeTick64 has a reputation beyond reputeTick64 has a reputation beyond reputeTick64 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
For me, it's not that you ask questions (stupid or otherwise), it's that you don't seem to be willing to do a little research before asking them (which would often obviate asking). There aren't many questions that can't be answered by the OM, FSM, or a quick web search.
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgwtfreally View Post
Alright listen guys first off I don't think it was a stupid question I was watching a bunch of YouTube videos and there's a couple videos of guys showing you how to initiate launch control so I wasn't sure if you needed some type of programming or it was built in so I figured I'd ask, im not a retarded, yes okay I don't know as much about the Z as you guys do but I've been trying to learn, I do have feelings and I am a human with eyes, I get the sarcastic jokes and sh*t, plus im not like the guy saying I needed to know ASAP, also one more question what is OP? Im assuming some abbreviation for noob?
Google searching "OP" would have given you the answer. But honestly, you can't let negative comments get to you on here. There are thousands of people that use this forum. Some are helpful, some are dicks, and some are helpful dicks