Thread: Launch control
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2017, 03:30 PM   #26 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgwtfreally View Post
Alright listen guys first off I don't think it was a stupid question I was watching a bunch of YouTube videos and there's a couple videos of guys showing you how to initiate launch control so I wasn't sure if you needed some type of programming or it was built in so I figured I'd ask, im not a retarded, yes okay I don't know as much about the Z as you guys do but I've been trying to learn, I do have feelings and I am a human with eyes, I get the sarcastic jokes and sh*t, plus im not like the guy saying I needed to know ASAP, also one more question what is OP? Im assuming some abbreviation for noob?
OP= original poster......