View Single Post
Old 05-02-2017, 03:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
ZoomZ
Track Member

Drives: 17' 370Z Nismo
ZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond repute

I clean/maintain leather Recaro once a week or after when I have been sweating doing twist and turns on a hot day.

Since both are cars are new, I did some research and wanted the best "factory" look and feel from the get-go.

Alcantara was on my list too. Was looking for water based product.

So I used this stuff already with good success. Some people swear by their products, and some swear at them. LOL>

I use this for the Alcantara and on steering wheel. I spray onto QUALITY microfiber towel and wipe in single strokes. You can also use this on everything else, it is water based. Again, this is just to remove, dust and body oils. They have other heavy duty stuff for getting the coffee out.

Chemical Guys - InnerClean - Interior Quick Detailer & Protectant (16oz)

On the leather portion of the seats, I use:

Chemical Guys - Leather Quick Detailer, Matte Finish Leather Care Spray (16 oz)

Again, spay on MF towel. A little goes a long way.

I then protect LEATHER portion only with: Chemical Guys - Leather Serum - Natural Look Conditioner & Protective Coating (16 oz)

The leather cleaning stuff has a Leather scent, while the Inner clean has Pineapple scent. They can be overpowering if used in excess. After a few days car still smells factory new.

I do not work for CG, or have any affiliations or a third party distributor.

There are other stuff out there. These work and priced right.

They have small 4oz bottles if you want to try, that's what I did. happy so far.
ZoomZ is offline   Reply With Quote