View Single Post
Old 05-02-2017, 05:54 AM   #43 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volk Z View Post
FYI- it's been 65 days the merchant hasn't asked for these to be returned out of the 90 days my CC has set. The merchant stopped responding to my credit card company 50 days ago!!

I even gave you my cell # to discuss all the details before the transaction. So before you painted the picture above you should have gathered all your facts.
Volk Z,

Dude I'm not here in this forum to bash any people or malign anyone. I think your missing a very import element about lessons in life of character and credibility.
I never said that your not a legit seller. Yes you gave me your phone number that doesn't mean anything to me but if a girl in a bar gives me her number then that means something to me lol... you want me to call you so you can discuss to me in private about the whole scheme of this transaction?
If you don't have anything to hide you should have disclosed this on your original post about the terms and condition of this sale that this item still on a pending dispute till your CC closes the dispute on May 22.

I gave you an advise that you should have waited for the dispute to get closed before you posted the sale thread. Like I said technically until May 22 the property is still not yours and your already selling it here and your reasoning so you can lock out a buyer till you get back from a wedding?

Here is another point of credibility, I'm a businessman as well.

The merchant whom you purchased the M7 in good faith has sent you a replacement of the said defective product because you have filed a dispute on your credit card. Can't you not extend the courtesy of possibly giving them time to ask for the return of the defective item till May 22?

Or in exchange for that good gesture of the merchant in replacing the said defective item try to offer and communicate with the merchant how can you return the defective item by giving you return shipping tracking number, rather than hiding on the protection of your CC dispute when the bank close the claim on May 22?
Why expect that the merchant will communicate with your credit company when they have already sent you a replacement in exchange. They already fulfilled their end of the bargain in settling your dispute claim.
It's your move to make it right to the merchant, if they say..no need to for you to return it....then...this item is all yours no need to wait for May 22 right?

But your already assuming and claiming rights over this M7 because it's been 65 days they have not asked for it. Then I asked you through email, what will you do if the merchant by chance asked for the return, you answered you will have no choice but to refund me the money.

Why would I let you hold my hard earned money for almost 3 weeks without the guarantee that this item will be shipped after May 22. If you indeed came up to the conclusion that you have to return the defective item. Then refund me.

Don't you think in doing so you have turned down your seller whom in good faith has paid you in full and ending up empty handed as the scheme as you expected failed? Then You can claim that you have not duped anyone as you refunded the money. No harm done right?

Btw while I was reviewing my PayPal summary I found out I did made a transaction with you on 12/29/16 on a CF Evor side mirrors. Payed you in full of $350 via PayPal.
Then the next day 12/30 you refunded me stating that Evor sent you a return shipping and full refund as you never expected then Evor will pay for shipping.

Then you claim you have not let down any of your buyers? When you agreed on a sale with me...then turn it down because you hate to loose money and to you that means a fair deal because you refunded me?

So going back to the M seven would this be a deja vu again come third week of May? Will you still stand by the sale on the premise of you never turn down any of your buyer and ship the item even the merchant requested the return? I guess not because you hate loosing money than your credibility.

Am I missing a point here about the meaning of credibility and trust in fulfilling a sale transaction? Then I should need to go back to school and study more about business ethics.

Volk I'm glad somebody would take this sale with you and there is no shadow of doubt you will fulfill in shipping this item IF come May your assumptions are right.
Otherwise you would do the later of refund.

I'm done here...no point of discussing again.. Congratulations to the buyer and Volk.
No Sarcasam.

Last edited by Zoren 370; 05-02-2017 at 06:16 AM.
Zoren 370 is offline   Reply With Quote