View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 10:16 PM   #10 (permalink)
motoextreme
Track Member

Drives: Nismo NO MODS!
motoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond repute

Bump for my buddy Lou

For what my opinion is worth, this guy is truly something special! His shop is so dedicated that they stay until things are done NO MATTER WHAT.

You never have to ask him to lower his price because he always comes in fair. Listen, you may find cheaper prices out there but he will give you a great price, amazing customer service and he backs his work. Same Techs as when he first opened and man do they put their best into their work.

Who knows...you may even make a friend as I have.

Give him a shot, I promise you won't regret it