View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 10:01 PM   #41 (permalink)
Volk Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo Z
Volk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post
In the nature of fair trade and practices of conducting a sale in any form specially in a forum such as this it is deem and proper to disclose all avenues pertaining to all circumstances associated with the condition of the product and other underlying terms and conditions of the product being sold.

Op has failed to disclose entirely the reason why this item cannot be ship until or after May 22. As this item has a pending credit card dispute that will expire on May 22 hoping the merchant who replaced the defective item would not request for the return of the said defective item.

I requested for a refund and OP has refunded me fully with my payment as I find it not proper to buy an item whos ownership is still in question till May 22. If an event the merchant would ask for the return of the defective item OP would be willing to refund the buyer in full.
If by May 22 merchant would not request for a return then you ( buyer) and OP had a great deal indeed.

I'm not bashing this sale or saying the seller is shady or not legit, as I have said OP refunded me my money in full. To me it's a matter of principle ,knowing the item being sold has a pending dispute of ownership and is already being sold in this forum.

I expect people to be mature and responsible with anything. Make your own decision on this sale thread.
FYI- it's been 65 days the merchant hasn't asked for these to be returned out of the 90 days my CC has set. The merchant stopped responding to my credit card company 50 days ago!!

I even gave you my cell # to discuss all the details before the transaction. So before you painted the picture above you should have gathered all your facts.