View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 06:28 AM   #4 (permalink)
Louie cat
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 Nismo 370z
Louie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tractionless View Post
1. CF roof overlay. Looks like the hatch may have to come off and maybe the side trim panels. I'm wondering how the fit, quality and install are.

https://conceptzperformance.com/nrg-...0z_p_11506.php

2. Four point front lower chassis brace. The larger of the 2 in the picture. The bolts that are in sight are easy enough but I'm wondering about the 2 that are tucked up near the steering rack boots. Same query as above, fit, quality and ease of install. My Z is all OE there so I'm not worried about exhaust etc. issues.

NISSAN 370Z (Z34) 2010-2016 - FRONT LOWER (4 POINTS) - Ultra Racing USA

Thanks for any help and insight you can lend.

Keith
I would like to know how the roof works out, im interested in that for mine. I am planning a vinyl wrap, but I want to see that 1st
Louie cat is offline   Reply With Quote