View Single Post
Old 04-30-2017, 09:46 PM   #23 (permalink)
aniceh
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 GM 7AT S/T
aniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redglare View Post
i read on a mustang forum that sometimes its impossible not to cross over the double yellow i.e. in some corners you either cross the double yellow or bend a rim, they also said to listen for motorcycles as they will get pissed off if you cross the double yellow and will turn around/chase you down and punch off your side mirrors.....
Silly wabbit, Mustangs can't turn!

Seriously, though, it is impossible to avoid crossing the double yellow only if you are driving beyond your limits. I would advise treating the double yellow as you would the embankment you will sometimes have on your right: if you cross the line, something bad will happen. As long as you drive within your limits and pull off for faster vehicles when possible, nobody will have a problem with your driving. The general attitude is that everyone (regardless of vehicle) is there to have fun, and they don't want some silly confrontation getting in the way of that.
aniceh is offline   Reply With Quote