View Single Post
Old 04-30-2017, 11:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
husam2012
Track Member

Drives: 370Z Nismo
husam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond repute
Default GT-R Turbo Adapters Interest

Hello there everyone! I'm finally about to finish my TT project and had a few people contact me about my project and the adapters used to make the GTR turbo's work on our platform.

The GTR turbo adapters include:
Driver side Manifold Adapter (Bolts to the head using low profile allen bolts)
Driver side Slim Motor Mount Bracket
Passenger side Manifold Adapter (Bolts to the head using low profile allen bolts)

With GT-R Turbos (with manifolds) going for sale at under a $1000 per set, this would make it possible to Twin Turbo the Z at just around $5000.

I'm just posting this thread to see if there's more interest for these adapters.

There's a few people who contacted me about them but it would be cost prohibitive to machine a single set at a time.

If there's enough interest, I might be also able to source the downpipes needed to bolt back to the OEM exhaust location.

If you are interested, please post on this thread as my inbox is full.

A few pictures to show the GT-R turbos installed on my engine.

husam2012 is offline   Reply With Quote