View Single Post
Old 04-28-2017, 11:41 PM   #65 (permalink)
blueranger
Track Member

Drives: 2010 Roadster 7AT
blueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond repute

Update...

Spoke to vendor yesterday and we have a donor car that has agreed to transport to the manufacturer and initiate development.

Like I said before this list is a group of 370Z Roadster owners like myself that are "interested" in this option to avoid a major expense of replacing the convertible assembly since Nissan will not fix a top and only replace $$$.

No commitment is implied... I just want to gather as many roadster owners interested in this option to develop for all future needs.

I personally was shocked when I was quoted $16,000.00 by my local Nissan dealer to replace my entire roof assembly only because a bracket in the frame had broken. Although I sourced a top repair I still want this option available vs paying this outrageous amount to repair from the dealer.

F.I. Stage 1 Twin Turbo #48 | E85 FlexFuel | Built 7AT | F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler | F.I. Flex Plate | F.I. 19 row Trans Cooler | MT ET Street S/S | ECUTEK Tuned by Seb | RPM Roll Bar
blueranger is offline   Reply With Quote