View Single Post
Old 04-28-2017, 10:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniceh View Post
Andy and I will be driving down Sunday, but not as part of the caravan (we're late risers and will be traveling on the dog's schedule). Sorry for the late notice - I started a new job Monday and had to make sure I could get the time off. We're game to make a group dinner any evening after Sunday. Not sure yet what it'll be, might be as humble as tuna casserole. I'm hoping to travel without bringing half the kitchen this year.

Look forward to seeing you all!
Annie!!!! Thanks for the update, I've updated my dinner headcount post to include you and Andy.

P.S. Steve still owes you a fish
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote