View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 08:56 PM   #2748 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkROAM_1 View Post
Double check on the instructions man. They will be in a bag w/ your receipts, gaskets, and hardware for the install. Also, that will all be bubble wrapped together!

My cat-back went on today. Didn't do the HFCs just yet b/c I am waiting. Just that nice progression feeling I guess. That an next time I do anything, I'm getting help from someone w/ a shop or a garage at least. LOL (in the street install!)

Install was quick and easy, took a couple hours and probably would have only been about one if I had a better place to do it but all good. I found that removing the hangers w/ the stock exhaust made things much easier. Also, WAY easier hanging the FI exhaust in place, if that helps anyone doing this at home on the ground. ^_^

Sounds good, real good. A little bit of loudness to it the way I like it. I went no resonators/CF mufflers. Probably the best fit of an exhaust I've had in a long time. My tips had a couple small blemishes but you have to actually get your eyeballs up to it to see em. Mainly was inspecting for UPS shipping damage LOL.

All around, great build quality, kept to his word on estimated shipping time, and super easy to install.
I am glad that you like it. Enjoy and let me know if you need anything...

Thanks, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"