View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 08:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalparadise View Post
That Porsche move is a classic around here. They must have that in the owner's manual, or something. I don't get it from Boxsters, though, I get it from Turbos and Carrera 4Ss. Most Mustangs in Houston are driven by women who don't partake of the baggery, it seems, and IS-Fs are really rare here.

Japanese performance cars are under-represented here in general. I see many Corvettes of all grades and of course, Mercs, BMWs and Porsches. The BMW and Porsche drivers are the worst DBs
I love the Porsche owners in Houston, oddly there are a lot of Boxster owners. Not saying the car is bad/slow, but they drive like they have a GT3 sometimes, whew!
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote