Thread: 370z Clear Bra?
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 12:12 PM   #75 (permalink)
ZoomZ
Track Member

Drives: 17' 370Z Nismo
ZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by markesc View Post
Agreed! Paid $1400 (too much I know) for the front bumper, entire hood, mirrors, and window tint all around.... if you don't then you have to stare at rock chips each/every time you wash/wax the thing for the rest of the time you own it.

Recently I had a trucker hauling doubles cross over into my lane just ahead of me while I was gunning it to pass around 'em as quickly as possible. That day ODOT happened to have been pressure washing the areas along the concrete barriers to allow for water runoff. So there was a ton of this red pumice **** along the broken white stripes.... BAM, hole car was sandblasted!!! Luckily I think I only picked up maybe 1-2 very minor chips, but it could have been much much worse.

The other thing to consider: If you love following people close/drive aggressively = even more rock chips.
It's gonna cost me the same, except I'm in Canada, so add extra $500 cdn! It's 3M stuff and experienced guy. (from reviews and me asking around)

Except I'm also getting fenders, a-pillars and headlights for that price. ($1900 Cdn or roughly $1500 USD)

Last edited by ZoomZ; 04-27-2017 at 12:18 PM.
ZoomZ is offline   Reply With Quote