Thread: [WANTED] Rear sport shocks
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 07:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
SINISTER
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z NISMO
SINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond repute
Default Rear sport shocks

I have decided to purchase new....why?

Too confusing...it appears that pre 2013 Sport Package Z's use the same 1EA1E shocks as the base model in those years. Perhaps they have stiffer springs or something...
In 2013 however, they changed to the 1EA2A for sports Z's these were apparently an upgrade in 2013 (euro tuned they called it) the base models continued to use the 1EA1E shocks from the past.....

Part number:... E6210-1EA2A

Please send me a pic of the shocks and part number if possible.
Please none beat up or bent ...
Please let me know how many miles are on them etc.

Looking to purchase NOW....pay pal immediately.

I purchased some new ones....but before they send them out if I can find some used ones I can cancel my order.

PM, reply to this thread, or email me at edbutte@yahoo.com

Last edited by SINISTER; 04-29-2017 at 05:31 PM.